General product description for doors with GRS+
The LSD hinges "Made in Germany" convince by their three-dimensional adjustment possibility, the easy installation at the original mounting points and their perfect fit. By the adjustable roller guiding of the Guided Roller System (GRS+), a precise opening and closing of the door is ensured. With a roller, the swing arm of the LSD hinge is guided fix during the entire movement. A gas spring which matches the weight of the door keeps the door in position when it is completely opened. Proved in everyday life: With the LSD hinges, the original doors first open up to 30° outwards, then they are guided safely upwards without to immediately slide upwards independently.
100% Vehicle specific
Each LSD application was newly developed for each vehicle type. All major vehicle dimensions were considered. Therefore each application is individually and tailor made.
- Functional overall solution for every day
- Installation at the original mounting points without structural changes
- TÜV-part certificate
- Tested according to the Traffic Regulations, ECE- and EC Directives
Delivery content: Set (2 pcs.) incl. wire set
- dismantling and slight modification of the fender might be necessary
- only 3-door models.
- the wire harness extension is necessary.
- LSD GRS+(Guided Roller System +): LSD hinge with adjustable roller guide and upper locking device
|Manufacturer||Model||Type||Engine||Vehicle shape||Fuel||Performance||Cubic capacity||Cylinder||Four wheel drive|
|Scion||FR-S||FR||2.0||Coupe||Petrol||149 KW||1998 ccm||4 Cylinder||No|
|Subaru||BRZ||ZC||2.0i||Coupe||Petrol||147 KW||1998 ccm||4 Cylinder||No|
|Toyota||GT86||GC/GF||2.0||Coupe||Petrol||147 KW||1998 ccm||4 Cylinder||No|
|Toyota||GT86||ZN||2.0||Coupe||Petrol||147 KW||1998 ccm||4 Cylinder||No|
Be the first to review this product.
- $96.58 (Fixed Shipping Cost)