Nissan GTR R35 LSD Lambo Doors
General product description for doors with GRS
The LSD hinges "Made in Germany" convince by their easy installation at the original mounting points and their perfect fit. By the adjustable roller guiding of the Guided Roller System (GRS), the entire movement of the swivel arm is forced in each position by the two-dimensional adjustment possibility with adjustable guide rollers of the roller bearing in order to ensure a precise opening and closing of the door. A gas spring which matches the weight of the door keeps the door in position when it is completely opened. Proved in everyday life: With the LSD hinges, the original doors first open up to 30° outwards, then they are guided safely upwards without to immediately slide upwards independently.
100% Vehicle specific
Each LSD application was newly developed for each vehicle type. All major vehicle dimensions were considered. Therefore each application is individually and tailor made.
- Functional overall solution for every day
- Installation at the original mounting points without structural changes
- TÜV-part certificate
- Tested according to the Traffic Regulations, ECE- and EC Directives
Delivery content: Set (2 pcs.) incl. wire set
- dismantling and slight modification of the fender might be necessary
- only 3-door models.
- the wire harness extension is necessary.
- vehicles with airbags in the doors - the functionality of the airbag needs to be tested after the wire harness is extended.
- LSD GRS (Guided Roller System): LSD hinge with adjustable roller guide
- high installation work: appr. 1.5 to 2 working days
|Manufacturer||Model||Type||Engine||Vehicle shape||Fuel||Performance||Cubic capacity||Cylinder||Four wheel drive|
|Nissan||GT-R||R35||3.8 ALLRAD||Coupe||Petrol||357 KW||3799 ccm||6 Cylinder||Yes|
|Nissan||GT-R||R35||3.8 ALLRAD||Coupe||Petrol||390 KW||3799 ccm||6 Cylinder||Yes|
|Nissan||GT-R||R35||3.8 ALLRAD||Coupe||Petrol||404 KW||3799 ccm||6 Cylinder||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.
- $96.09 (Fixed Shipping Cost)